The Administrative Certification program is designed to prepare principals for grades PK-12. For admission to the program, please click here.
- ECUI 506 - Curriculum Theory and Development
- EADM 501 - Educational Administration
- EADM 506 - Problems in School Administration and Supervison
- EADM 511 - School Finance
- EADM 516 - School Law
- EADM 521 - Principal as Administrator
- EADM 526 - Principles & Practices of Supervision
- EADM 531 - Practicum in Elementary School Administration
- EADM 536 - Practicum in Secondary School Administration
Please click here to request information about The University of Scranton’s non-degree seeking program.
*For more information about New Jersey Principal’s Certification Click Here.