Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction
Success in today’s classroom is determined by your ability to connect, inspire and transform. Make your mark by earning a master’s in education degree online. Sure, it could help increase your career opportunities and salary potential. But more importantly, it will strengthen your ability to shape minds and lives for years to come.
Master of Science: Curriculum and Instruction – Designed for teachers who want to enhance their instructional effectiveness and advance their careers, the Curriculum and Instruction degree consists of 12 required courses (36 credit hours), making it possible for you to finish the program in as little as 14 months. You’ll enhance your critical thinking abilities and develop new skills through collaborative discussion and practical exercises.
What You’ll Learn
- Utilize technology for student learning and teacher tasks
- Integrate, encourage and effectively respond to both special education and gifted students
- Provide reading and language arts education in content areas
- Expand group processes to encourage discovery learning
- Adapt and expand a range of instructional skills
- Understand and utilize alternative educational tests and measures